Flight School is a skills-based curriculum with a self-paced, blended learning approach via on-demand video modules, in-branch assignments and real world case studies designed to maximize company/career assimilation.
Students who follow the recommended 8am–5pm study schedule can complete the program in just two weeks. The program also provides a full communication plan for managers and students that includes weekly progress updates via email. Successful completion of Ground School is a prerequisite for Flight School.
Flight School consists of:
· 21 essential lessons covering advanced mortgage, sales and business development skills
· 19 assignments to ensure retention and execution
· 25 case studies to apply knowledge in real world scenarios
· Comprehensive final exam to ensure retention
· Full-time instructor support to review assignments and provide professional guidance
- Additional Information
Class Start Time 1:00 pm Eastern